Friday, December 13, 2013

DIY: Manicure

           One part of my regular beauty routine is to have my nails done. I love having clean and beautiful nails. I usually get a manicure and  pedicure two to three times a month but regular salon visits tend to be costly. I began to carefully observe my manicurist while she's cleaning my nails so I can do it by myself if I am on a tight budget. So if you want to have gorgeous nails yet save some money, here are the things you need:

  1.  2 spray bottles (optional)
  2.  nipper
  3.  cuticle pusher
  4.  nail polish remover
  5.  cotton
  6.  cuticle remover
  7.  cuticle tint with sanitizer
  8.  cuticle oil or vitamin e oil
  9.  nail file
  10.  nail brush




Here are the things you should do:


1. Remove your nail polish with a nail polish remover.




2.   Spray cuticle remover on your nails to soften the cuticle.




3.  Push your cuticle using your cuticle pusher.


                         

4.  Nip your hangnails using a nipper.



5.  Brush your nails to remove the excess cuticle.



6.  Spray cuticle tint with sanitizer to protect yourself from possible infection.



7.  Put 2 drops of cuticle oil or vitamin e oil on each nail and massage your fingers, this will soften your cuticle and prevent hang nails.




8.  And the final result! 


               You can paint your nails with your desired nail color but make sure to give your nails some rest to keep it healthy looking.
           For inexpensive nail care tools, I suggest products from Bobbie. You can find Bobbie products at any major grocery store here in the Philippines. *






*This is not sponsored  and I am in no way affiliated with Bobbie. 

                                                                                          
                                                                    Photos by: Me
                                                                    Hand model: Johna M. Onza

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover