Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DIY: January-February Planner Template




            Hi strawberries! I was not supposed to update my blog today because my original plan was to put a new entry every Saturday, but I was so excited to share something I have been working on for the past few days. I am not good at drawing but I tried my best to create something that will brighten up your day. I made planner templates. Today, I am going to upload the January and February template. I still have not finished the other months but I promise to finish all of it before this week ends(Oh no, I only have 3 days left!!!). So please do watch out for it!

           I put the important festivals, celebrations and holidays from different parts of the world in each template, with their corresponding sketches or interpretation .There are six days in every template. I also put a border in every template where you can punch in some holes. I will make a DIY entry on how to arrange them after I finish all the months. That would be next week(cross fingers).


 P.S. The templates are numbered. January (1,2,3,4,5,6) February (2.1,2.2,2.3,2.4,2.5)

A January template

A February template




No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover