Thursday, January 9, 2014

DIY: March-June Planner Templates

          As promised, I finished 4 more months. Hopefully I can finish 4 more tomorrow. So many things to do, so little time. I have been hustling for these templates because I really really want to finish all of it before this week ends. So these are the March, April, May and June templates. You can now download them from my opendrive. Just click the download button below and it will take you to my opendrive files. Then click download to get the templates for free. 
         If you have suggestions and corrections, feel free to leave a comment below. I will get back to you. 
              Enjoy your templates! See you again tomorrow! For now, I will retire to my sleep. 

A March template

An April template

Template from the month of May


Template from the month of June


                                                                                                                 


Go to this link for the Jan- Feb templates: 
http://strawberryicekim.blogspot.com/2014/01/diy-january-and-february-planner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pin It button on image hover